Whether it’s from bad storms, a busted pipe, or the result of several feet of snow melting, damage from water can happen to anyone and at any time. At Verity Restoration, we understand what you are going through and we’re here to help.
Water can be extremely damaging to your residential or commercial property. Any type of damage from water can leave behind rot, structural damage, mold growth, and more. It is important to get to the damage quickly to prevent future problems, more damage and any threats to your health. If you’ve experienced water damage in your home or business, contact us right away to protect your property and cleanup the mess.
- Talk to a Live Person – 24/7
- Fast Emergency Response
- Protect Your Property
Call Now for a Free Estimate – 971-216-9952
Find more water damage info in our knowledge base: Click here
If you have experienced damage from water, here are some tips of what to do immediately:
- Turn off your power
- Do your best to control the water leak.
- Do not use a vacuum to remove the water.
- Do not use electrical appliances in water-affected areas.
- Do not go into affected areas if the electricity is still on.
- Do not eat food exposed to fire or smoke.
- Do not touch anything.
- Do not attempt to lift tacked-down carpet.
- Call for professional help right away.
Here a few tips to prevent damage:
- Be careful where you put plants and trees outside your home.
- Make sure your roof gutters are cleaned out and water drains away from your property.
- Keep an eye on your water bill.
- Use a drain snake instead of chemicals to unclog drains.
Verity Restoration is ready to help!
When you experience water damage, Verity Restoration will respond quickly to remove excess water from your space and to start drying your floors, walls, furniture, and other affected areas and possessions. Once the area is thoroughly dried out, Verity Restoration will conduct a thorough inspection for any mold growth and make sure your property is ready to be used once again. Our goal is to get you back to your pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.